NS Basic/App Studio 1.0.4 is ready to download. You can download it from the same URL as before.
This update has both fixes and some new stuff. Here they are:
- Code Window: And and Or now properly highlighted.
- Code Window: InStr fixed.
- Docs: Handbook and Language Reference updated.
- IDE: Form has new function: submit(). See Docs below.
- IDE: Form has new property: URL. See Docs below.
- Samples: CacheEvents shows cache events.
- Samples: SendData shows how to send and receive data from a server
- Samples: SQL sample now works
The big news in this release is the new SendData sample. It shows how you can collect data on a form, send it to a server, and receive a reply from that server. It’s surprisingly simple. You can start digging into the sample right away: we will be publishing documentation explaining how it works as soon as we can.