NS Basic/App Studio 1.0.6 is ready to download. You can download it from the same URL as before.
This update has both fixes and some new stuff.
- Code Window: Font changed to Courier New.
- Controls: MultiInput – setValue on smallField fixed.
- Deploy: 4 character prefix not added when deploying to own server
- Deploy: Spaces in filenames changed to “_”.
- IDE: Bounds are now saved properly on exiting.
- IDE: Changing id of a control now updates event dropdown.
- IDE: Date meta tag added to headers.
- IDE: Generator meta tag added to headers.
- IDE: Message displayed if no write permission to current folder.
- IDE: Saving a project to a different folder now works.
- IDE: Settings file now written out immediately.
- nsbapp.com: location of project_template changed.
- Samples: HTMLview has display map option.
- Samples: New WebSocketsEchoServer.VBExpress2010.zip
- Translator: a=”a://b” translates properly
- Translator: ElseIf now treated as “Else If”
- Translator: Expression on Select statement fixed.
- Translator: Global no longer does anything.
- Translator: Replace – 4th and 5th parameters fixed.
- Translator: Replace(“10,5″,”,”,”.”) fixed.
- Translator: TypeName(CInt(1)) fixed.
- Tutorials: 09 Websockets added.
This should be our last update this year. We wish all of you a very Happy New Year – next year looks like it will be an exciting one!