From Lennie De Villiers:
WebWorks is the same as “WebKit” so you can see a lot of videos + tutorials etc on the Blackberry Developer Zone website. The WebWorks home page:
These instructions are for Windows.
- Download and install latest JDK 1.6
- Download WebWorks SDK from https://github.com/blackberry/WebWorks. You can download the Setup.exe file (size: 301.5MB)
- Install the Web Works SDK and note the location.
- Create a config.xml file (sample file below). This config.xml file indicates the name of the application, permission settings etc.
- Place your NSBasic files into the same folder that contains the config.xml file
- Rename “index.htm” to “index.html”
- Delete the off line file.
- ZIP the directory into a ZIP file. This ZIP file mustn’t contain any special characters (no underscores etc)
- Run “bbwp” from the command line giving it your ZIP file as input. For example: bbwp test.zip
- Under WebWork’s bin folder you will see “OTAInstall” and “StandardInstall”… The “StandardInstall” folder contains the COD file that you can test on the emulator.
- The WebWorks SDK comes with a 6.0 and 5.0 emulator.