We’re thrilled to announce that AppStudio 3.0 is ready!
Special thanks go to the beta testers and translators: over 50 of you worked hard as we went through an almost endless number of beta and release candidates.
- Native Mac support
- Localized IDE in 17 languages
- Lots of new controls
- Mixed frameworks in a single app
- Documentation redone
- Lots more here: http://wiki.nsbasic.com/Version_3
Anyone who purchased AppStudio after December 1, 2012 will receive the upgrade for free. Otherwise, it costs $49.95.
Existing users of AppStudio may run Version 3 in demo mode for up to 30 days.
– Update to jQeury Mobile can cause layout problems: http://wiki.nsbasic.com/JQueryMobile1.3
– The first time you run your project, it may take longer to compile. It’s a onetime thing.
Let us know if you have questions!