We’re thrilled to announce that AppStudio 3.2.0 has been released. It has over 50 enhancements and fixes. A big thank you goes out to our beta testers, for their feedback on the new features and help getting the new release stable.
Major new features
- Standalone desktop apps from your projects.
- Design Screen and Runtime both much faster.
- iOS 7 support
See the complete list:
- Forms are loaded more quickly, but some controls are not complete until a bit later. If you set properties in your global code, the control may not be ready. You need to move the code into Sub Main() or the Form_onshow() function.
- There is now a Project Property to turn off FastClick. The old method does not work any more.
- iOS 7 has a number of bugs. The current list is kept here:
- Keep a backup of your projects.
- Install as usual.