AppStudio 4.0.4 has been released.
Nothing major in this one, but a number of useful enhancements and fixes. In particular, we think we have a solution for the double click problem caused by iScroll 5.
Enhancements and Fixes
- Code Window: Fix cursor position after splitting line with a return.
- Controls: Add autoCloseOnMouseLeave property to jqxMenu.
- Controls: Fix error in ToolTip.
- Controls: Label.Caption and Label.text now accept HTML formatted values.
- Controls: Line was adding an unnecessary margin.
- Controls: Make sure Orientation control appears on top of all other controls.
- Controls: Simplify Google Map’s setMarker() function.
- Controls: TextBox now has min and max properties for numeric input.
- Controls: Work around problem of iScroll producing double clicks on certain devices.
- Controls: Class property of Grid and Select enabled.
- Deploy: New Check Deployment option on Run menu lets you check if your server is properly configured.
- Deploy: Several cleanups done to the deploy process.
- Deploy: Turning off minimal-ui is now a project property.
- IDE: Serial number checking improved.
- Language: New window.print() command for iOS.
- PhoneGap: has renamed preference “slash-screen-duration” to “SplashScreenDelay”. You will need to update existing project’s configxml property.
- Runtime: Name of the page the app runs on changed to “Page_jqm”.
- Samples: All samples updated to use new Camera control.
- Samples: clean up bad html in year.htm.
- Samples: Fix path in AudioVideo sample.
- Samples: Fix scroll_options on HTMLview samples.
- Samples: New window.print sample for iOS.
- Samples: Fix rotation in Camera sample.
- Translater: Fix Dim x = expression, where expression contains parenthesis.