We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 5.1.2 is ready. New and improved stuff includes:
- Code Window: fix a false negative syntax message
- Controls: FlipToggle fixed on Windows 7 + IE11.
- Controls: Fix problem with Panels overlapping. (Thanks, Buck!)
- Design Screen: Add some retry/delays to deal with IE refresh issues.
- Design Screen: Fix problem with RTL languages.
- Libraries: revert jQuery-modal. Newer version has issues.
- PhoneGap: Add new SplashScreen commands to configxml.
- Runtime: ChangeForm now calls onShow after transition completes.
- Runtime: Updates to speech support
- Runtime: Use system fonts where possible.
- Samples: New Breakout game sample using CodeHS library.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 5 users.