We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 5.1.3 is ready. New and improved stuff includes:
- Code Windows: “new Object” no longer flagged as syntax error.
- Controls: Label align can be set in styleheaders
- Controls: HeaderBar is now responsive.
- Controls: HeaderBar can handle both ChangeForm properties and onclick code. (Thanks, Buck!)
- Controls: Panel improvements. (Thanks, Buck!)
- Controls: Google Maps modified to handle being offline gracefully.
- IDE: No longer crashes when styleheaders window is open. (Mac OS)
- Project Properties: New “enableBrowserArrows” property.
- Runtime: Browser back (and forward) buttons work with ChangeForm.
- Runtime: Form.onshow() runs without delay if no visual effect.
- Runtime: Page is sized properly if jQuery Mobile not used.
- Samples: New ReadAsText sample shows FileReader object.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 5 users.