We’re pleased to announce that 7.0.2 has been released.
It fixes a number of issues people have reported with the new release. Updated translations for many of the languages we support are included.
- Controls: jqxGrid: Problem with ‘ready’ property fixed.
- Deploy: Problem with Obfuscation fixed.
- Design Screen: MsgBox errors no longer display.
- Design Screen: Remove “Settings” from Add Control list.
- IDE: Export of external files fixed.
- Language files updated.
- Samples: BS4 Input fixed.
- Samples: Leaflet updated to use the latest libraries.
- Samples: StockQuote removed. Yahoo deprecated the API which it used.
The easiest way to get the update is on the Help menu – “Check for Updates…”