We’re pleased to announce that 7.0.3 has been released.
It has some new features as well as usability enhancements. It also fixes issues people have reported.
- Deploy: Babel option transpiles code for compatibility with other browsers.
- Properties: New project properties to control Babel.
- Deploy: Problem importing .bas files fixed.
- Preferences: New preference for auto save on run. Defaults to true.
- PhoneGap Status: Can no longer be started more than once.
- MakeEXE: Default AppStudio icon used if none supplied.
- eslint: Always bring the window to the front when invoked.
- eslint: Close window if new code in Code Window.
- Properties: Implementation of enableAppScrolling updated for Android Chrome.
- BS: form.reset() now works on Bootstrap (3 and 4) controls.
- BS4 Label: Appearance property fixed.
- BS4 Buttons have a new toggleControl option to hide/show another control.
- BS4 Modal: Values can now be set using HTML, not just text.
- jqxPhotoGallery: Editor window now appears for editing photos property.
- jqxScheduler: Add a couple of missing icons.
- jqxScheduler: Sample improved.
The easiest way to get the update is on the Help menu – “Check for Updates…”