We’re pleased to announce that 8.0.4 has been released.
This release fixes a few problems and tidies up a few things. The internal save format of project has changed a bit, so keep a backup if you want to use this build with other releases.
Here’s what is new and fixed in the new release:
- BS4 Checkbox: Do not allow multiline strings for value property.
- BS4: Remove references to Bootstrap-theme.min.css
- BS4: Themes all updated.
- Design Screen: Do not allow designHeight/Width to be strings.
- Electron: Error on deploy fixed.
- Project Explorer: Do not append “copy” if not needed when cut/pasting controls.
- Project: manifest.json and package.json are pure JSON now.
- Samples: Camera sample is now in JavasScript.
- Samples: PhoneGap samples were trying to load unneeded files.
- Samples: Problem with PhoneGapCamera fixed. (Thanks, BSommer!)
- SQLite: Problem with deploying databases with app fixed.
- Translation: “Replace” on Find screen now appears in the proper language.
- Translation: Deutsch was adding an extra space to file names.
- Translation: German translations improved.
- Windows: Round icons now appear everywhere.
The easiest way to get the update is on the Help menu – “Check for Updates…”