We’re pleased to announce that 8.4.2 has been released.
The most important change is the addition of the Certificate Wizard. Part of VoltBuilder, it lets you create your Android and iOS certificates easily.
With the addition of the Certificate Wizard, AppStudio developers no longer need a Mac to create iOS applications.
Here is what is new and changed in 8.4.2:
- Certificate Wizard: Make Android and iOS certificates easily.
- BootStrap Input: minlength added as a property.
- Common Grid: addCols() wasn’t setting cell ids properly.
- Installer: Updated to the latest pyInstaller
- Obfuscator: Updated to the latest version. stringArrayEncoding is now an array.
- Windows Installer: Fixed a problem with the certicate
The easiest way to get the update is on the Help menu – “Check for Updates…” or visit our Downloads page.
Important: If you’re using VoltBuilder, please update to 8.4.2. Builds using AppStudio 8.3 will no longer work.