From Lennie De Villiers:
Instructions to compile an NSBasic app to PhoneGap on Android on MS (Windows only)
- Download Java JDK 1.6
- Set the Java class path and add the Java bin folder to the PATH variable so that you can run Java (“javac”) from the command line
- Download latest Apache Ant
- Download Apache Ant to a folder and set the PATH variable to the bin folder so that you can run ant from the command line
- set the ANT_HOME variable to the Ant home folder
- Download the latest version of Ruby
- Set the PATH variable to the bin folder of Ruby so that you can run it from the command line
- Get the latest source code of Phone Gap for Android from the GIT repo: https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-android
- Set the PATH variable to the bin folder so that you can run droidgap.bat from the command line (droidgap.bat is just a wrapper that calls the Ruby script)
- Open an command prompt and CD to a folder that contains your NSBasic script files (Index.htm etc)
- Rename “index.htm” to “index.html”
- Run “droidgap create”. This will create an Android solution using your NSBasic script files.
- Compile the application using Ant and deploy to device for testing.