NS Basic/App Studio 1.1.2 is ready to download. You can download it from the same URL as before.
There are some nice usability improvements this time.
– You don’t have to change your default browser to test your apps.
– Deploying an app that has already be deployed once is much faster.
– Block comments are now enabled.
- Deploy: No longer runs in the default browser. Tries Chrome first, Safari next, then gives a message requesting that a compatible browser to be installed.
- Deploy: Refresh Deploy just uploads the app, not all the other files.
- Code Window: Jumping to a function scrolls it to the top.
- Code Window: Block comment/uncomment a section of code by right clicking or from the Edit menu.
- Code Window: Cos() is colored properly.
- Deploy: Missing files for titlebar added.
- Deploy: Trailing spaces on # USER FILES ignored.
- Deploy: Status bar is updated more frequently.
- Deploy: Exclude Thumbs.db from manifest.
- Docs: Handbook and Language Reference updated.
- IDE: Bug in moving Project Explorer tree items fixed.
- IDE: Project Explorer buttons have disabled images.
- IDE: Updates window enlarged and positioned properly.
- Installer: ReadMe file can be opened at end of installation.
- Language: Capitalization issues fixed on interval and timeout functions.
- PhoneGap: iOS helper file changed from phonegap-0.9.3.min.js to phonegap.js
- Runtime: Some variables in canned code were not properly declared.
- Samples: slight change to GetData.
- Samples: TwoForms modified to use transitions.
- Samples: CacheEvents now gives more information.
- Translator: ‘ sub = no longer causes problems.
- Translator: a=atn(1) fixed.
- Translator: FormatNumber((a Mod Reg),9) fixed.
- Translator: If A = “a” Or b = “b” Or c = “c” Then… fixed.
- Translator: Int() and CInt() are now consistant with VB.
- Translator: Print a^5 fixed.
- Translator: v1 = Sin((Lat1r – Lat2r) / 2) ^ 2 fixed.