NS Basic/App Studio 1.2.6 is ready to download. You can download it from the same URL as before. We will also be sending an email with the address to registered users.
- Samples: Nearly all have been revised and new comments added.
- Controls: All scrolling controls now have a refresh() method. See below.
- Docs: Handbook and Language Reference updated.
- Code Window: ‘Not’, ‘True’ and ‘False’ were not colored correctly.
- Code Window: False syntax error on Do statement fixed.
- Controls: Form now has some events.
- Controls: nsbbutton class improved.
- Controls: Remove href=”#” tags – fixes refresh problem.
- Deploy: Incorrect browser message can be changed.
- Language: New global: Location. See Language Reference.
- Samples: New Picturebox_ScrollAndZoom sample.
- Samples: Reorganized folders.
Documentation Changes for Version 1.2.6
Scrolling controls: All now have a .refresh() method, which replaces having to do SetTimeout(control_ref.refresh(),100). Now you just need to do control.refresh() after the content of a scrolling area is rendered or updated.