We have just uploaded 3.2.4 to the servers. It has enhancements as well as fixes.
Android has support for Full Screen Mode in their latest beta of the Android Chrome Browser: we added that feature into AppStudio. You will need to use Google’s beta:
You can download the new version of AppStudio from Check for Updates under the Help menu.
- Controls: Add missing image to jQM CheckBox.
- Controls: Allow quotes in the titles of jQM CheckBox.
- Controls: Fix icons on the right button of TitleBar
- Controls: iWK Menu controls now return numeric values correctly.
- Controls: TextArea controls do not need onclick and onblur emitted.
- Deploy: Add support for Android Chrome Full Screen
- Deploy: Only emit onsubmit code if needed.
- IDE: Unnecessary Save dialog on exit eliminated.
- Runtime: If using a EULA, do not call Form1_onshow() or Main() until accepted.
- Samples: Update WebSockets sample for iOS 7.
The complete list of changes is here.