AppStudio 3.2.8 has been released. It has a number of enhancements and stability improvements.
- Deploy: Apps now run on Chrome OS.
- Deploy: Apps now run on Windows RT.
- Deploy: Apps not using iWebKit can be used on Internet Explorer 11.
- Deploy: Improve browser warning message.
- Design Screen: fix problems with refresh.
- Design Screen: fix center control.
- Design Screen: fix problem that could lead to controls not being clickable.
- Samples: Update SAP sample for new server.
- Controls: jQM List icon can now be changed or removed.
- Controls: jQM Button has new Edit and Bars icons.
- Properties Window: Selecting onclick could terminate IDE.
- Runtime: Convert some alert functions to NSB.MsgBox, for Chrome Packaged Apps.
- Script Window: Horizontal scrollbar is now properly sized.
- Script Window: Fix problem that could mess up code.
- Script Window: Fix problem with block comments.
- Code Window: Fix problem with status coordinates.
The complete list of changes is here.