AppStudio 22.214.171.124 has been released. It has a number of enhancements and stability improvements.
- Code Window: Positioning lines now appear when mouse down on a control.
- Code Window: Fix problem with code folding.
- Documentation: Wiki and Locale files updated.
- Design Screen: Changes to contextual menus on Mac OS. Fixes Copy/Paste issue.
- IDE: Do not allow positioning above the top of the screen after disconnecting external monitor.
- Properties Grid: Save problem caused by multiple Script Windows fixed.
- Runtime: NSB.MsgBox can now display false as a prompt.
The complete list of changes is here.