AppStudio 184.108.40.206 has been released.
It has an important new feature: External Files. It makes it much easier to add, edit and deploy files which you want to include in your app.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Code Modules: External code modules are now supported. (Thanks, Tony!)
- IDE: External files can be added to an app by dragging and dropping them into the Project Explorer.
- IDE: About Screen scrollable again.
- Code Window: Some autocomplete items added.
- Code Window: Equal (=) now autocompletes.
- Controls: New .setting() function on FlipToggle returns True/False.
- Deploy: Icons on Chrome Packaged App improved.
- Deploy: Error in Italian translation which broke deploy to nsbapp fixed.
- IDE: Design screen was becoming unresponsive after switching forms. (Thanks, Teo!)
- Runtime: NSB.Print wasn’t working after being dismissed.
- Runtime: Warning in Chrome about event.returnValue eliminated.
- Samples: New ChromeAPI sample shows how to use Android FileSystem object.