AppStudio 4.0.3 has been released.
The cool new thing this time is a Camera control – making it much easier (and prettier!) to add a picture taking feature to your app.
Enhancements and Fixes
- New Camera control
- Control: jqxButton: fix rounding on corners
- Controls: Footerbar with icon sizes properly.
- Controls: GoogleMaps: Add setMarker() function
- Controls: JqxTabs|jqxTab: Allow % height
- Controls: ToolTip: eliminate redundant close button.
- Controls: WaitCursor launched twice would not cancel.
- Controls: add hide() to new controls.
- Code Window: Fix false syntax errors
- Design Screen: Fix mirroring problem on RTL projects.
- Runtime: Correct Viewport setting.
- Runtime: fix iOS rotation problem