AppStudio 4.1.3 has been released. It includes a number of updates and bug fixes.
A new feature is support for Notifications using Pushwoosh. Check out the Tech Note here:
- Code Window: False negative syntax error on Style keyword fixed.
- Controls: Audio and Video now have file pickers.
- Controls: jQM Checkbox now ignores FastClick.
- Deploy: Now uses FastClick 1.0.2.
- Deploy: Prefix on apps deployed to nsbapp.com changed.
- Deploy: Signing certificate updated.
- IDE: Updated to Python 2.7.7
- Runtime: Order of hiddenfiles and extraheaders reversed.
- Samples: New Pushwoosh sample shows how to use notifications
- Translator: Improvements to Mod operator.