AppStudio 5.0.7 has been released. It has some new features as well as important fixes.
Probably the most useful is that a message now pops up if there is a runtime error in your code. Before, there was no way to know whether there was an error without opening the Chrome Debugger.
You can turn this off with the new stopOnError project property.
Here is what else is new:
- Deploy: A message now appears if errors are encountered at runtime.
- Project Properties: New stopOnError property to hide runtime error messages.
- Controls: MsgBox appearance improved.
- Forms: Modal forms now have onhide and onshow events.
- EXE Files: Put on Start menu, not Startup files list.
- Code Window: False negative on location = fixed.
- DropBox: DataStore API is being deprecated by DropBox.