We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 5.1.1 is ready. New stuff includes:
- Language: new Speak(text, voice) function.
- MacOS: IDE language defaults to the local language.
- Education: New Kesbath Computer Games course.
- Controls: HTMLView – contentEditable fixed.
- IDE: Fix some spelling errors.
- Libraries: jQuery-modal bumped to 0.5.9
- MakeEXE: Python version bumped to 2.7.10
- Open Sample: Search results now much easier to see.
- Runtime: Python version bumped to 2.7.10
- Samples: New Speak sample.
- Samples: new SpeechSynthesis samples.
- Translations: Many of the translations are now caught up to Version 5.
- Projects: backgroundImages for Projects and Forms cleaned up.
- Forms: backgroundImage added to manifest automatically.
- MakeEXE: problem with window style attributes fixed.
- Forms, Projects: Gradient images work consistently in backgroundImage.
- Forms: If designHeight and designWidth are 0, they default to Form’s height and width.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 5 users.