We’re pleased to announce AppStudio 6.2.4 is ready.
The biggest change is a real obfuscater. It’s in option in Project Properties to turn your deployed code into absolute gibberish. You won’t be able to read it – nor will almost anyone else:
There’s a discussion on the web board for more information and to share your experiences:
New and improved stuff includes:
- IDE: New (and powerful) obfuscator (Thanks, Paulo!)
- Controls: GoogleMaps now has API property.
- Controls: HTMLview: get rid of outline when scrolling not needed.
- Controls: jqxChart showLegend, enable and showToolTips fixed.
- Controls: Bootstrap Datatable scrollY can now be numbers or percents.
- Controls: Bootstrap Fliptoggle appears properly in iOS Disabled mode.
- Forms: Potential error on screenMode ‘zoom’ fixed.
- IDE: New users default to 320×360 absolute (not responsive).
- IDE: Links updated to new Web Board.
- Installer: Windows certificate updated.
- Internationalization: Updated language files.
- Runtime: EnableNiceLinks was not being set properly.
- Toolchain: Updated node files.
Watch for upcoming blog posts on some of these enhancements – there is some cool new stuff you can do.
Download the latest version from ‘Check for Updates’ under then AppStudio Help menu. It is a free upgrade for AppStudio 6 users.