We’re pleased to announce that 8.0.1 has been released.
As the first point release to 8.0.0, it fixes most of the issues that have been encountered so far. If you’re using 8.0.0, you should definitely upgrade. If you’re not on Version 8 yet, give it a try!
Here’s what is new and fixed in the new release:
- About: Display serial number
- Bootstrap: Make themes easier to see and preview.
- Electron: IScroll now loads properly.
- Code Window: Remembers position when switching forms.
- IDE: Copyright dates changed to 2020.
- IDE: Fix error on startup – deploy_deploymode not initialized
- MacOS: Builds are notarized, so they should work with Catalina’s security.
- MacOS: Minimum version is now 10.13 (High Sierra).
- PWA: Duplicate filenames are handled properly.
- PWA: Filenames with spaces work properly.
- PWA: Fix missing function in PWA.js
- PWA: new onPWAReload() event gets called when new version detected. Can be used to override default behaviour.
- Translations: Add full Chinese Traditional
- Updates: URLs are no longer hard coded.
- Validation: Library updated to 1.19.1.
- Wiki: Offline edition’s Search feature fixed.
The easiest way to get the update is on the Help menu – “Check for Updates…”