We’re pleased to announce that 8.5.5 has been released.
It resolves a few issues with 8.5. It also cleans up the interface with VoltServer – it should be easier to log in and use.
Here is what is new and changed in 8.5.5:
- Project Properties: New androidPackageType to build .aab files
- BS4: Fix problem with icons and i18n.
- Installer: PyInstaller updated to 4.5
- Libraries: lots of updates!
- Runtime: Don’t output anything if no fontfamily on body.
- Runtime: remove redundant line in asStyle.css
- Runtime: remove some unneeded debugging
- Samples: update Barcode sample.(Thanks, LotsOfCows!)
- SQLImport: fix NSB.overwriteNever when using SQLite plugin.
- SQLite: fix error in error trapping function.
You can download the new release from within AppStudio or from our site.