We’re pleased to announce that 8.5.4 has been released.
It resolves a few issues with 8.5. It also cleans up the interface with VoltServer – it should be easier to log in and use.
Here is what is new and changed in 8.5.3:
- BS4 Input: Add new Datetime-local input type.
- Code Window: fix ‘async function’ in function list
- Code Window: fix error in building function list
- Cordova: Improve some descriptions.
- Electron: Start app issue on Mac OS fixed.
- Local Deploy: Skip the confirm message.
- MacOS: Notarization now works – New installs should be much more smooth.
- Node: Updated to 14.16.1
- Preferences – VoltServer: Default email to registered email.
- Preferences – VoltServer: Disable unusable buttons.
- Preferences: Create new VoltServer account goes to correct page
- Preferences: Put VoltBuilder and VoltServer tabs in order.
- Runtime: Import large SQLite databases fixed on iOS web apps.
- Samples: Fix TwoForms sample
- VoltServer – clear voltID and voltDomain when loading samples.
- VoltServer – Dashboard: Update to Bootstrap 4.
- VoltServer: Default email to registered email if not set up in Prefs.
- VoltServer: Erase account information when license is deactivated.
- VoltServer: Give a better message if account not set up properly.
- VoltServer: Pass email address to Forgot Password dialog.
- Windows: Window 10 is now required. (Windows 7 is EOL by Microsoft)
Breaking change: Windows 7 is no longer supported. Microsoft dropped support for Windows 7 a while ago. Now, the libraries we use to build AppStudio are dropping support for Windows 7.
You can download the new release from within AppStudio or from our site.