We’re pleased to announce that 7.3.3 has been released.
This release has new features and bug fixes.
Google has a newish tool called Lighthouse. You can run it in the Chrome Developer Tools, in the Audits tab. It checks your app for a number of good practices. This build has a number of features to improve your score.
Here’s what is new and fixed in the new release:
- Controls: Allow multiple GoogleMaps in one project
- Deploy: png files were sometimes being translated to .js.
- Electron: Fix already declared variable.
- Installer: Installer enhanced for new MacOS requirements
- Project Properties: manifest has been renamed extraFiles. It still works the same way.
- PWA: infrastructure roughed in – not usable yet
- Runtime: Add HTML lang attribute (For Lighthouse)
- Runtime: Add meta description and theme-color (for Lighthouse)
- Runtime: Fix error in SQLite error handling
- Runtime: Improvements for Google Lighthouse audit
- Samples: Add BASIC library to some samples which need it.
- Samples: New PhoneGapZebraPrint sample, showing Bluetooth printing.
- Samples: PhotoGallery updated
The easiest way to get the update is on the Help menu – “Check for Updates…”