From Lennie De Villiers:
This requires a Mac OX running 10.6.0 Snow Leopard or greater.
- Download and install XCode with iPhone SDK.
- Note: You will need an Apple Developer license (USD $99.00 per year) to deploy to your device or the App Store.
- Get the latest PhoneGap for iPhone from GIT. See setup instructions at https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-iphone
- Create a new PhoneGap project using the XCode template.
- Delete index.html file under the www folder
- Download the NSBasic App Studio project to the www folder
- Rename “index.htm” to “index.html”
- You might need to change the “index.html” file to use the PhoneGap API if you want to use features like camera etc.
- Remove the off line file
- Reload the XCode project to pickup your files
- Build + Run
- You will see an PhoneGap splash screen first before it shows your application.
Once this is done, you can start the process for submitting to the App Store. Be prepared – it’s a lot of work.